A Vacancy exist for:
ADMINISTRATION OFFICER: COMPARISON
All Inclusive Salary package (R): R 320 753 Per Annum
Benefits: The successful candidate will qualify for a 13th cheque, housing, medical aid and pension allowance in the total package.
Contract Type: Permanent
Objective: A vacancy exists within the Directorate: Foreign Qualifications, Evaluation and Advisory Services for a person who will undertake comparison of foreign and South African qualifications as an aspect of foreign qualifications evaluation provided to the public, by processing individual applications and related enquiries.
Eligible candidates must have a relevant qualification at NQF Level 5 qualification or equivalent, e.g. in (an area of) Human/Social Sciences, Education, or Administration.
A minimum of one year of relevant experience in an education or human science related administrative environment.
Alternatively, six months of experience in the evaluation of foreign qualifications will be considered.
An NQF level 6 or 7 qualification or equivalent will be an advantage.
The main duties of this position are the following:
1. To process applications for the evaluation of foreign qualifications in accordance with standard operating procedures, quality parameters and timeframes, by
- Planning, organising and documenting activities to ensure the necessary focus, achievement of delivery targets and availability of performance data;
- Analysing interpreting individual cases in order to determine the necessary / relevant action;
- Sourcing relevant comparison templates and applying these to individual cases;
- Drafting relevant letters, ensuring accuracy and completeness in terms of client needs; and
- Completing the necessary administration and quality checks to facilitate ease of further review and conclusion.
2. Assist in building business practice, resources and relationships, by:
- Helping to keep information sources / reference materials up to date, known and accessible;
- Cooperating to establish, maintain and improve business processes, procedures, systems and formats;
- Sharing ownership for the enhancement of intellectual capital; and
- Undertaking activities that show awareness of and sensitivity to client needs and a sense of urgency to meet these appropriately.
Closing On: 2019-02-28
SAQA will verify credit and criminal records as well as qualifications.
SAQA reserves the right not to make an appointment to the advertised post and will only communicate with short listed candidates.