A Vacancy exist for:
ADMINISTRATION CLERK: HUMAN RESOURCES INFORMATION SYSTEM
All Inclusive Salary package (R): R225 228.47 Per Annum
Benefits: The successful candidate will qualify for a 13th cheque, housing, medical aid and pension allowance in the total package.
Contract Type: Permanent
Objective: A vacancy exists within the Directorate Human Resources for a person who will coordinate, facilitate and administer the activities and interventions relating to the implementation and maintenance of the Human Resources Information System (HRIS).
The most eligible candidate will hold an appropriate qualification at NQF Level 4 or equivalent in Information Management with one year of experience in administering information systems or one year of experience in a Human Resources Information Systems Function.
A high level of computer literacy is required.
Attributes such as time management, problem solving, attention to detail, being methodical, being a team player, the ability to cope with pressure and good interpersonal relations should be among the strengths of those aspiring for appointment.
A definite advantage will be, an understanding of social networks and group dynamics to maximise the benefits in the Human Resources function.
The main duties of this position are to:
Create, monitor, update and maintain human resources information system
- Create Employee and Sage 300 People accounts and logins
- Grant users permissions considering security measures
- Create and update user documentation and guidelines
- Capture and update all information including employment equity, skills development, performance management, training Dictionaries and Disciplinary Codes information accurately on system
- Develop and monitor dashboards, metrics and automated data feeds and reporting
Maintain and capture information on e-recruitment
- Capture and upload job adverts accurately
- Assist external job applicants to apply on e- recruitment system
- Assist IT to develop automated data feeds and functional reports
Liaise with the external service provider and internal IT Directorate on technical matters
- Troubleshooting problems with one on one support
- Assist IT with ensuring regular updates on the system as per releases
Closing On: 2019-01-30
SAQA will verify credit and criminal records as well as qualifications.
SAQA reserves the right not to make an appointment to the advertised post and will only communicate with short listed candidates.