A Vacancy exist for:
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE DEPUTY CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
All Inclusive Salary package (R): R541 971.84 Per Annum
Benefits: The successful candidate will qualify for a 13th cheque, housing, medical aid and pension allowance in the above total salary package.
Contract Type: Permanent
Objective: A vacancy exists within the office of the Deputy Chief Executive Officer (DCEO) for a person who will provide executive support services and perform other duties as may be required by the Deputy Chief Executive Officer.
The eligible candidates must have a relevant NQF level 6 qualification or equivalent (NQF level 7 will be an added advantage), with at least five years working experience as a personal assistant at an executive level.
The candidate must have excellent minute writing skills and verbal and written communication skills, and be able to organise and coordinate meetings, be self-motivated and have the ability to cope with pressure.
Basic project management skills will be an added advantage.
The position furthermore demands a high level of proficiency in the use of MS Office programmes such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Email and the use of the Internet are a prerequisite.
The main duties in this position are to
- Manage the office of the DCEO by providing secretarial, administrative and support as required by the DCEO
- Manage and coordinate the flow of information into the DCEOs office
- Research and source information for the DCEO, as required
- Manage local and international travel arrangements and attend to all other relevant logistics
- Coordinate all internal / external meetings and workshops including preparing agendas, sending out invitations and take accurate/quality minutes for all meetings that are chaired by the DCEO
- Draft correspondences and respond to emails on behalf of the DCEO
- Answer and screen all telephone calls and enquiries in the office of the DCEO
- Prepare meeting documents, presentations and compile quality reports
- Set up, maintain and continuously improve all administrative systems, processes and procedures (manual and electronic) to support the work of the DCEO
- Maintain an effective filing system and retrieve data for business purposes ensuring the integrity of such data at all times
- Maintain strict confidentiality and act with good judgement, discretion and integrity at all times
- The candidate must be flexible and be able to work in a busy and fast paced working environment
- Project manage and coordinate the internal Policy Review process, including the tracking and reporting on progress
- Coordinate the submission of directorate level operational plans and standard operating procedures and tracking the operational activities for the Directorates reporting to the DCEO
- Liaise with all other Directorates as and when required
- Receive guests in a professional manner and make all relevant arrangements
Closing On: 2019-01-19
SAQA will verify credit and criminal records as well as qualifications.
SAQA reserves the right not to make an appointment to the advertised post and will only communicate with short listed candidates.